Good day! Have you thought about removing the SIN tax? That is hurting a lot of small businesses and the tourist that visit STJ have all complained to me about the rise in cost. It does trickle down and the residents here are feeling it. thank you
I completely agree!!!!
1. state of the art hospital
2. Government office building (all offices presently are rented all over the island0
3. Renew the Laraine shopping center (deplorable right now)
1. Yes, medical care is an essential public service.
2. I will have each department look into owning vs renting and review the results
3. I agree, however since it's private property it has to go through 'channels' which take time but can be done for sure.
My point of view,the virgin islands are is much more different,choosing candidates who because they are popular is not working,mosler can negotiate with important figures in Washington along with Mr.fonseca native background to allow local restaurants of the u.s.v. I.to have something to more cultural.